When making a booking with us, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Listed below are our standard terms and conditions for Glebe Cottage Cattery in Surrey. Please note these Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
- We cannot accept any cat without first seeing an up-to-date vaccination certificate against Feline Infectious Enteritis (FIV) and upper respiratory infections (cat flu). All vaccinations must be completed at least 10 days before your cat/cats visit us.
- We reserve the right to refuse any cat we suspect suffering from any infectious or contagious disease. We must safeguard the health of all cats staying with us.
- Cats must be free of fleas before entering the cattery. We will administer flea treatment if fleas are evident and a charge of £10 will be added to the bill.
- We will be happy to administer prescribed medication. Please ensure that all medicine is clearly labelled with the name of cat and required amount to administer.
- I authorise Glebe Cottage Cattery to call a vet on my behalf if necessary and I being the owner will be liable to any charges incurred. Your cat’s health is always our main priority.
- We will not accept any unneutered male cats over six months old.
- Any collars left on your cat(s) are there at your own risk. Cats can injure themselves with collars and we would therefore prefer if you could remove them. Any collars left on cats are at the owners’ own risk.
- I agree to board my cat at Glebe Cottage Cattery on the understanding that although every possible care and attention will be given, Glebe Cottage Cattery accepts no liability.
- Only cats from the same home may share a chalet. However, if the welfare of any cats are affected e.g. Fighting, or cats not getting their share of the food, we reserve the right to separate.
- Monday to Friday 09:30am - 11.30am & 4.30pm - 6.00pm
- Saturday 10.00am - 12.00pm (Afternoon by arrangement only)
- Sunday 10:30am - 11:30am
- We are closed for arrival and collection on Bank Holidays, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
- We are open in the morning of Christmas Eve and New Years’ Eve.
- We cannot accept arrivals or collections outside the hours stated above unless it is an emergency and prior arrangement has been made.
- Upon arrival please make us aware of any concerns regarding your cats’ health or recent injuries. If a cat becomes unwell whilst under our care we will make every attempt to contact you but reserve the right to seek medical attention, the cats welfare is always our top priority. We will use your own vet if available and within 4 miles of the cattery, however if neither is possible Crown Vets, Nutfield will be used. All veterinary costs are the responsibility of the cat owner. Whilst every possible care and attention is given to each and every cat in our care, we cannot be held responsible for any illness or loss.
- Owners will be charged for all booked days, regardless if stay is foreshortened. All days are chargeable, however if your cat is collected within the AM collection times we will not charge for that day.
- A 25% deposit is required at time of booking, with the remainder payable on collection. For customers who have had cats stay with us previously and without payment issues, no deposit is necessary. Any cancellations must be made no later than 14 days before arrival to have the deposit refunded. The deposit is non-refundable if cancellation in made any later than this.
- We require notification as soon as possible if you are unable to collect on the specified date. If no contact has been made by the owner one month after the agreed collection date, we reserve the right to assume ownership and will seek to re-home.
- In the case of long-term boarders we will require your bill being paid monthly.
- Please ensure you collect your cat with the means to pay for all charges in full by cash or personal cheque. Sorry credit /debit cards are not accepted at this time.
- All prices are reviewed annually and any changes implemented on the 1st January. Current boarding rates can be found here
- We reserve the right to refuse admittance without explanation.